What Is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is a search engine which rewards you with Swagbucks simply for searching the Internet. You can use it just like other search engines for searching and you will randomly be awarded Swagbucks for searching.
You can then redeem your Swagbucks for rewards such as gift cards to places such as Amazon, Target, Disney, etc. or thousands of other products just for doing the things you do everyday, such as searching the web, watching videos, taking surveys, playing games or buying daily deals. If you're already doing it online, you should be rewarded with Swag Bucks!
They now offer many different ways to earn more Swagbucks, which makes it much easier to earn enough Swag Bucks! to cash in on their rewards!
How Do I Sign Up?It’s free & simple! Just fill out the form here and you’re on your way of earning Swagbucks!
Note: you can only sign up for one account per household. If you try to open and use more than one account per household, they will close down your accounts.
Does It Work?Yes, yes, yes! I’ve personally earned many gift cards from them since I signed up a few months ago! I've used Swagbucks to buy Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, diapers & wipes! And, I have seen a ton of people be successful with Swagbucks!
Swagbucks also has a great referral program(you earn matching Swagbucks up to the first 1,000 each referral earns). However, even if you aren't a blogger or you don’t have a large readership, there are a ton of ways to earn Swagbucks without referring others!
Money Saving Mom came up with a complete list of the most important things to do when you want to earn more Swag Bucks!
1. Download the Swagbucks ToolbarSince Swag Bucks is a search engine, you can search the Internet directly on the Swagbucks homepage. Or, you can do it the easy way & simply download the Swagbucks toolbar. Then, when you want to search for something, you simply go to the Swagbucks toolbar...easy as pie!
In addition, you will earn 1 Swagbucks everyday when you open up your browser! Also, you will often receive notifications of free Swagbucks codes in the toolbar, which you can enter on the homepage of your account in order to add free points to your account!
2. Follow the Swagbucks BlogIf you’re not following the Swagbucks blog, you’re missing out on many opportunities to grab free Swagbucks codes. They often release at least one free code each day!
3. Search for Sites You Visit RegularIf you have certain websites you visit regularly, (ex. Facebook, Money,Marriage & Motherhood, etc), you can search for those on Swagbucks rather than going directly to the site and you may be randomly rewarded with Swag Bucks.
*Here is a notice from Swagbucks:*
“Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or searches that are not deemed by the Sponsor to represent legitimate use of the Search Services will void all entries and result in disqualification. Such non-legitimate uses include, but are not limited to: searches for letters of the alphabet, random numbers, or other irrelevant search queries; searches for the same word or phrase; any other searches which do not appear to represent a legitimate use of the Search Services.”
4. Complete Special OffersIf you download the Swagbucks toolbar, you will find an "Earn" tab at the top...there you will find many ways to earn Swagbucks! They offer many special offers, including many free offers that don't require credit card information in order to earn Swag Bucks. Please note, unless you were already planning on signing up for one of the free trials which requires a credit card, I don't suggest signing up for them because you could possibly forget to cancel your free trial and get charged.
5. Perform Tasks
One of the newer ways you can earn Swag Bucks is to complete specific tasks online. By completing a tasks, you can often earn between 16 to 40 Swag Bucks. Just click on the “Tasks” tab under "Earn" to find the available tasks.
They will tell you at the beginning how long each task is estimated to take..however, I have not had much luck with them. In my opinion, it takes much longer & for the amount of Swagbucks you are earning, it doesn't seem to be worth the time.
6. Watch Swagbucks TVTo find "Swagbucks TV", go to the “Earn” tab on the toolbar & you should be able to pull up the Swagbucks TV page. To earn 3 Swagbucks, you must watch 10 videos (each video is between 1-5 minutes long).
To slowly rack up Swagbucks, many people suggest turning these videos on while working on the computer. You can earn up to 25 three-point rewards in a 24-hour period (for a total of 75 points), so it’s a simple way to earn while still getting work done while on the computer.
7. Print Coupons
Another new way to earn Swagbucks is to print coupons! You will earn 10 Swagbucks for ever 10 coupons you print and redeem from Swagbucks! To find these coupons, click on the “Earn” tab and then click on “Coupons”. You only receive Swagbucks for coupons you redeem.
I admit, I haven't used this method yet, because it can take up to 3 months to receive your swagbucks & I'm not sure I have the patience:)
8. Take the Daily Poll
This is the easiest way to earn each day! Swagbucks offers an easy daily poll...just click on the “Earn” tab to find the poll. You will earn 1 Swagbuck just by voting on the poll!
9. Play Swagbucks Games
Another new way to earn is to play Swagbucks games.I am not good at most of the games, so I've personally never won more than 1 or 2 Swagbucks..but I have heard of some people who love computer games, are good at them & can win 1000-2000 Swag Bucks!
10. Take SurveysSwagbucks offers survey opportunities , where you Swagbucks instead of cash. Some people say they do well with the surveys, others say the opposite. I personally don't do very well with them. I seem to never qualify for the available surveys, so I don't spend much time with them...but it's worth a shot!
11. Scroll Through the No Obligation Special Offers
You can scroll through the No Obligation Special Offers section (you can sign up if something interests you, but skip those which don’t interest you)each day and earn an easy 2 Swagbucks! It usually only takes me about 30 seconds to scroll these offers, so it's easy, easy, easy!
12. Follow Swagbucks on Facebook
Go to the Swagbucks Facebook Pageto find out about the latest Swagcodes and discuss all things related to Swagbucks. Some people also use the Swagbucks Facebook Page to find the best phrases to search in order to win Swag Bucks!
13. Follow Swagbucks on Twitter
If you follow Swagbucks on Twitter, you’ll find out about "Twitter only" swagcodes! They also randomly award Twitter followers with 100 free Swagbucks for tweeting using the hashtag #Swagbucks.
You can trade in old electronic devices& earn Swag Bucks! Simply look up your item, print out a pre-paid shipping label and receipt, stick it in the mail and you’ll be awarded your Swag Bucks after your trade-in is processed. Go to the "Earn" tab on the toolbar & click "Trade In"
15. Purchase Groupons Through Swagbucks
This might be my favorite way to earn Swag Bucks! If you decide to buy a Groupon, always go to the Daily Deals page on Swag Bucks and click through there to purchase it. Often, you’ll earn 150 to 300 Swag Bucks for your purchase — which makes a good Groupon deal even better!
So, as Swag Bucks says, "Search, Earn, Redeem!"
I hope you earn a lot!!