May 14, 2011

*Reminder* Amazon has 504 Pampers ThickCare Wipes Only $9.29 Shipped (< $0.02/wipe!)

Pampers ThickCare Wipes, Unscented, 504 Count (Packaging May Vary)

Amazon still has this awesome deal on Pampers ThickCare wipes!!  You can get Pampers ThickCare Wipes, Unscented, 504 Count for only $9.29 shipped when you sign up with Amazon Mom (it's free to sign up) & choose "Subscribe & Save" at checkout (which you can cancel at anytime).

How To Get This Deal:
**Don’t forget you can sign up for Amazon Mom FREE and get free 2 day shipping on ANY purchase.**

What Is Subscribe and Save? Amazon often offers discounts if you sign up to receive auto shipments (which can be canceled at anytime). I select that I want to receive the item every 3 or 6 months and once I receive it, I then go to “My Account” and click on “Manage Subscribe and Save” to cancel it. Just don’t forget or you'll be charged for another shipment:)

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment