July 13, 2011

Publix Deals 7/13-7/19 (or 7/14-7/20 for some)


Michelle over at I Heart Publix has this week's Publix deals up.  Here are my favorites, but make sure you check out her post to see them all!

*Remember: Publix will double coupons up to and including those of $0.50 and less (except in Florida).  Most stores also accept competitors coupons (ask your store who they consider to be a competitor). Don't forget you can use a store coupon and a manufacturer's coupon together to maximize your savings.*
  • Jennie O Turkey Burgers, $5.99 (Reg. $7.99)
    • Use $1.50/1 Jennie-O Blinkie
    • Final Cost= $4.49 per box 
  •  Eight O’Clock Coffee 11 to 12 oz (excluding whole bean decaf), B1G1 @ $6.99
  • YoPlait Smoothie Mix 7.6 oz, B1G1 @ $3.19 

Remember, these are just my favorites, so make sure you head over to I Heart Publix to see the entire ad & coupon matchup!

Thanks, I Heart Publix!

**I'd LOVE for you to Follow Me through Google Friend Connect   
or become a fan on Facebook so you won't miss a post!**

No comments:

Post a Comment