September 19, 2011

FREE Sample of Taylor Swift's New Fragrance 'Wonderstruck'



You can get a FREE sample of Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift when you click on the Wonderstruck tab on the Taylor Swift Facebook page. Just to let you know, the page is loading very slowly.

Below is a quote of Taylor describing the inspiration for her new fragrance, Wonderstruck:

“I share personal life experiences through my music, and my fragrance will allow me to share these experiences with my fans in a completely different and new way. Falling in love is a moment every girl daydreams about and Wonderstruck represents that magical feeling of promise and hope and intrigue. It was fascinating to learn that you can layer so many different scents to create a beautiful end result.”

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment