Ruth Johnson from The Cade Ryan Agency posted this information about some openings as an online marketing coordinator.
"I have six openings for online marketing coordinators. This is part-time with the potential of becoming full-time for candidates with greater work aspirations. The positions are permanent in nature and allow a great deal of flexibility in terms of scheduling. I need to fill these slots quickly but I will only settle for people with a passion for excellence and a sound entrepreneurial mind. I am Dallas-based but I am open to hire nationwide.
This is the job description: We are a DFW-based organization focused on helping clients market their products online, by getting their names mentioned by bloggers and other influential websites. Your job will be to find relevant websites and persuade the Webmaster to mention our clients. You don’t need experience, we can teach you everything you need to know.
• Accurate & persuasive verbal and written English skills
• High-speed reliable Internet connection.
• Knows how to turn a no into a yes.
• Your own computer with Microsoft Office.
• High level of familiarity with Internet & proficiency with Google.
• Type at least 30 words per minute or greater with accuracy.
• Goal driven and self directed. Accountable.
• Able to follow directions.
• Availability of at least 20 hours per week between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m.
• Versatile and organized with a marketing and sales orientation.
• Web research.
• Email management with external clients.
• Very large spreadsheets.
• Detail-oriented administrative tasks.
Terms of Employment:
• Initial employment will involve a two-week trial phase with potential for long-term employment
• Based on contractor success and business requirements, full-time positions are possible
• Contractor must be available online via Gtalk or Skype during working hours.
• No set schedule (as long as you adhere to the 6 to 6 business hours window).
• Work in your pajamas.
• $10 per hour with potential for small bonuses.
If you think you are a good fit please send your resume along with a statement telling us why you are a good fit to be a Pajama Executive. Use the subject “Online Marketing Coordinator Candidate” and send your email to: email@example.com."
If you apply, good luck!
Thanks for the heads up, Crystal !