Michelle over at I Heart Publix has this week's Publix deals up. Here are my favorites, but make sure you check out her post to see them all!
*Remember: Publix will double coupons up to and including those of $0.50 and less (except in Florida). Most stores also accept competitors coupons (ask your store who they consider to be a competitor). Don't forget you can use a store coupon and a manufacturer's coupon together to maximize your savings. Prices & deals may vary by region, so check out your local ad before you head out to shop.*
- General Mills Cereal: Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Trix, Cocoa Puffs, or Golden Grahams, 10.7 to 12.8 oz, B1G1 @ $3.49
- Krusteaz Pancake or Waffle Mix 24 to 32 oz, B1G1 @ $2.49
- Use $1/2 Krusteaz Products Rolling
- Final Cost= $1.49 for 2, or $0.75 each
- Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dip 12 oz, B1G1 @ $2.09
- Van’s Natural Foods Waffles 7.5 to 12 oz, B1G1 @ $2.99
- Yoplait Smoothie Mix 7.6 oz, B1G1 @ $3.19
- Eggland’s Grade A best Large Eggs Dozen, 2/$4
- Use $0.50/1 Eggland’s Best Eggs Family Circle, Sept 2011 (exp 12/31/2011)
- or use $0.50/1 Eggland’s Best Eggs 7/31/2011 SS Insert (exp 12/31/2011)
- or use $0.35/1 Eggland’s Best Eggs 7/31/2011 SS Insert (exp 12/31/2011)
- or use $0.50/1 Eggland’s Best Eggs 5/1/2011 SS Insert (exp 9/30/2011)
- or use $0.35/1 Eggland’s Best Eggs 5/1/2011 SS Insert (exp 9/30/2011)
- Final Cost= use $0.50/1, makes it $1 each!
- Perdue Short Cuts Turkey or Chicken Breast, 9 oz, 2/$6
- Use $1.50/1 Perdue Short Cuts Carved Breast Strips 8/7/2011 RP Insert (exp 10/2/2011)
- Final Cost= $1.50
Thanks, I Heart Publix !
**You can find more Grocery Deals HERE**