Authors of the new EAT THIS, NOT THAT! Updated 2012 Edition have revealed the"Top 10 Worst Kids' Foods In America" (the entire list of "Top 20 Worst Kids' Foods In America can be found in their new book, available now on paperback for $19.99).
When I browsed this list, I have to say I wasn't too surprised to see many of these restaurants on the top 10 list. I'll definitely be avoiding these options for my daughter when we are out to eat!
Top 10 Worst Kids'Meals:
1. The Cheesecake Factory Kids Pasta with Alfredo Sauce (1,810 calories)
2. On the Border Kid's Cheese Quesadilla with Mexican Rice (1,220 calories)
3. Outback Steakhouse Joey Spotted Dog Sundae (1,216 calories)
4. California Pizza Kitchen Kids Curly Mac n' Cheese with Edamame (1,088 calories)
5. Friendly's Dippin' Chicken Salad (950 calories)
6. McDonald's Mighty Kids Meal with Double Cheeseburger, Fries (small), and 1% Chocolate Milk Jug (840 calories)
7. The Cheesecake Factory Kids Southern Fried Chicken Sliders (820 calories)
8. The Cheesecake Factory Kids Grilled Cheese Sandwich (810 calories)
9. KFC Kids Meal with Popcorn Chicken, Potato Wedges, and Pepsi (800 calories)
10. Applebee's Kids Oreo Cookie Shake (780 calories)
For more information on EAT THIS, NOT THAT! 2012, the essential guidebook for navigating American fast food & restaurant chains, visit: http://eatthis.com.