The next time you're in Whole Foods, look around for the new calendar that is available to purchase. It costs $3 and has $20 worth of great coupons inside! 100% of the money goes to the Whole Planet Foundation’s microcredit clients. This foundation offers loans to help people in impoverished countries start their own small businesses.
Surprisingly, the coupons aren’t valid unil January 1st, 2012, but they are good through Dec. 31, 2012.
These are all Whole Foods coupons that can be stacked with manufacturer’s coupons for extra savings!
- $.75/1 Organic Valley Soy or Flavored Half &Half Creamer
- $.75/1 Amy’s Light & Lean Meal
- $1/1 Kashi Cereal, Snack, or Frozen Meal
- $1.50/1 Nature’s Path Organic Eco-Pac Cereal
- $1.00/1 Sambazon Organic Beverage, Sorbet, Frozen Smoothie Packs, or Supplements
- $1/1 So Delicious Dairy-Free Coconut Milk Beverage 32-64 oz.
- $.50/1 Luna or Luna Protein Bar
- $.75/1 Santa Cruz Organic Apple Sauce
- $2.50/1 RiceSelect Product
- $1.50/1 Alaffia item, including Alaffia, EveryDay Shea and Beautiful Curls
- $1/1 Jar of Muir Glen Pasta Sauce
- $1/1 R.W. Knudsen Family 32 oz. Just Juice
- $1/1- 12 oz. bag of Allegro Coffee
- $1.50/2 Traditional Medicinal Teas
- $.50/1 Cascal Single Bottle or Can
- $1 the purchase of $5 or more of any Earth’s Best Organic Infant Formulas, Infant Foods or Toddler Foods (excluding Earth’s Best Frozen Foods)
- $.50/1 Bottle of Tea’s Tea
- $1/1 -15.2 oz. Naked Juice Smoothie
- $1.50/1 Seventh Generation Liquid Laundry Product (50 oz. or larger)
- $1/1 Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Item