May 08, 2012

*HOT* FREE $10 Credit To Copious + FREE Shipping = Lots of FREE Items!

I paid only $0.01 for this dora + ella x-large paisley 
tote bag after my Free $10 credit was applied)




Don't you love getting FREE credits just for signing up with a new site? I definitely do! Well, right now, Copious (a deal site where people list and sell their items kind of like eBay but WITHOUT bidding) is offering a FREE $10 credit just for signing up! Plus, several items include FREE shipping and are below $10, which means they are totally FREE!

How To Get This Deal:
  • Go here and sign up for your Copious account. It’s free and you will get a Free $10 credit when you go through that link. 
  • On the main page, click on “Everything”. 
  • Choose an item for $10 or less (a lot of these will have FREE or low shipping). 
  • Continue to check out and Apply your credit. 
  • You will have to pay at least $0.01 (for example-I chose handbag that was listed at $7 & shipping was $2.50.  They applied $9.49 of my $10 credit & I owed only $0.01)! 
Enjoy!

Thanks, Raining Hot Coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment