April 12, 2011

DIY: Cereal Box Crafts


I found the cutest little DIY this morning & I just had to share! Busy B Family found an adorable, (and almost free) way to repurpose small cereal boxes into small magnetic organizers:

The finished product:

{But I'll be honest, I don't think I'll label one of mine for 'coupons'-it is definitely too small!}

The supplies she used:

{Cute paper, mini cereal boxes,  mod podge (or paper glue of somekind),
embellishments, magnets & letters of some kind }

The 4 easy steps:


{Cut the top of the box off.  Trim a piece of paper to fit. And glue it onto your box}

{Cut up the remaining scraps to embellish each box a little}

{Apply viny or sticker letters to solid colored paper.
Mod podge the paper to the front of the box, then add other extra's for embellishments.} 

{Apply a magnet to the back...just make sure it's strong enough to stay up!}

Aren't they cute?? I can't wait to try to make these!

Happy Crafting!!

Thanks, Busy B Family for the great tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment