April 11, 2011

A Random Shopping Trip to Target


Of course, I had to make my weekly trip to get my Target fix...and even though I didn't go with a specific shopping list, I was able to find a few amazing deals that matched up nicely with some of my coupons!


What I bought:  
  • (4) Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Starter Kits w/ Refill (on clearance),$3.83 each
    • Used (4) $4/1 manufacturers coupons
    • = FREE 
  •  (3) Rimmel Mascaras, $2.24 each
    •  Used (3) $2/1 manufacturers coupons
    • =$0.24 each
  •  (6) Easter Eggs filled with M&M's, $0.99 each
    • Used (2)$1/2 manufacturers coupons & (1) $2/2 manufacturers coupon
    • =4 @ $0.50/each & 2 Free
Total Before Coupons: $27.98
Final Cost: $2.72
Amount Saved: $25.26  or 90%!!

So, thanks to Target, my house will smell great for awhile, I'm all stocked up on make up, the Easter baskets are filled with Cooper's favorite candy and my wallet is still fat & happy!!

How have you been saving??

No comments:

Post a Comment