July 21, 2011

Free Resources Part 4: Free Ringtones


The internet is a very valuable resource for a ton of things!  And best of all, a lot of the information & resources are free!  In this series, I'm posting some of the Free Online Resources available.

You can read Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4 here:
  1. Free Online Coupon Sites, Forums & More
  2. Free Online Financial Planning Tools 
  3. Free Copy of Your Credit Report 
  4. Free TV Online
Today I thought about getting a new ringtone for my cell, but when I realized it was going to cost $2.99, I decided not to.  Of course, I'd love to change my ringtone every month, but that's just one more cost that we really don't need.  Because let's be honest..our cell phone bill is already high enough!

I wondered, though, if there are any sites out there offering FREE ringtones & I was happy to find there are...here are 3 free sites I found:
With each of these sites, you simply choose your carrier in order to download your chosen ringtone.

All three sites plainly advertise to be completely free, with no risks, contracts or hidden fees, as long as you download the ringtone directly from their sites & do not participate in an advertisement's offer.

Enjoy!

**Make sure you come back next week to find more free online resources!**

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Your blog is great, thanks for your sharing. Everyone can take some time to visit my website https://toquedecelular.com/

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your sharing. I have found a great place to describe ringtones for everyone to use: Sonnerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article, thank you and you can download it here https://ringtonescloud.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Music is fun. Music brings sanity. I'm going on the music road. That is Ringtone. Free new mobile ringtone download for people around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. La meilleure et la plus récente musique Je vais souvent sur MSonneries pour télécharger des sonneries pour mon téléphone.

    ReplyDelete