Have you packed your shoeboxes yet for Operation Christmas Child? Don't forget, it's National Collection Week (11/14-11/21)! You can find a dropoff location near you HERE.
We packed our two boxes last night to drop off today. I took some items out of our stockpile & bought a few new goodies for the boxes.
Total Cost For Two Boxes= $15.90 or $7.95 each
What I Included:
- (2) Puzzles, $1 each
- (2) Cars Stamp Set, $1 each
- (1) 3 pack of Tonka Trucks Activity Pads, $1 (I split up the pack between the boxes)
- (1) 2 pack of Playing Cards, $1 (I split up the pack between the boxes)
- (1) 3 pack of Bubbles, $1 (I ended up not including these in the boxes since I had forgotten that liquids should not be packed).
- (1) Sorry Card Game, $1.98 (after coupon)
- (1) Monopoly Card Game, $1.98 (after coupon)
- (2) Cars Pez Items, $0.50 each (75% off after Halloween)
- (4) Packs of Pencils, $0.25 each (75% off after Halloween)
- (2) Pencil Sharpeners, $0.47 each
- (2) Crayons, 24ct, $0.25 each (Out of stockpile from back to school sales)
- (2) Slinky Toys, $1 each (Out of stockpile-left over from my daughter's birthdy party goodie bags)
- (2) 2-pack of children's toothbrushes, $1 each
- (2) Colgate Toothpaste (travel size), Free (Out of stockpile)
- (2) Johnson's & Johnson's Red Cross 1st Aid Kits (Travel Size), Free after coupons (Out of stockpile)
- (2) Olay Bar Soaps, Free after coupons (Out of stockpile)
Can you believe there are only 38 days until Christmas?!