May 25, 2017

My New Favorite Snack

 

Y'all...I'm in love with RxBar Real Food Protein Bars . I am not a huge breakfast person during the work week. But I've gotten tired of Greek yogurt and oatmeal for now. So yesterday, I tried a Maple Sea Salt Rx Bar for the first time and it was AMAZING. It was so delicious & it definitely made me feel full. I ordered a whole box of the bars, so I'm looking forward trying other flavors!
 
 
This Maple Sea Salt Rx bar was so good! They are whole food protein bars made with egg whites, dates, nuts and natural ingredients like 100% cacao or blueberries to provide added taste and texture.
  • No added sugar, no gluten, no soy, no dairy, no GMO, no B.S.                
  • 12g of egg white protein, 3g of fiber, 210 calories.                
  • Perfect as a breakfast bar on-the-go, pre- and post-workout bite, or a convenient and healthy snack between meals.      


They are definitely a great option if you are looking for new breakfast or new snack options! Hope you enjoy like I did! 
 
Christina
     
      


No comments:

Post a Comment